Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween...hope you all have a fun weekend - be sure to enjoy the kids!

I made this card for a challenge: the background papers are purple and green 'Silk'; I used Cheery Lynn Designs 'Fancy Flight' die on black card stock; for the spider web moon I inked up the Cheery Lynn Designs 'Feather Embossing Plate' using VersaMark - placed my spider web paper face down on the embossing plate and ran through my Big Shot, then brushed the spider web with purple and orange 'Perfect Pearls', a couple of minutes to dry and dusted off the excess mica powder; cut to fit the moon shape...as well as cutting the leave and stickled orange pumpkin to fit, and then glued these pieces to the back of the 'Fancy Flight' die cut. I used black 'Stickles' on the witch hat and broom. The row of witches at the bottom of the card are ribbon material. My little sign says 'Boo' with the O's being google eyes. I enjoyed this fun project...and I don't usually do Halloween - LOL!

Hope you can see all the glittery details,

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment