Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine Card



Happy Belated Valentines Day!!!!
I had good intentions to post these pictures...as you can see, I got side-tracked posting to 3 other sites - Die Cuts All, OSA, and Michael Strong, as well as mailing it to Peddler's Pack for a Challenge...in doing all this I forgot to post it here on my own blog - LOL! So, here tis'...better late than never!
The background is black, gold, and red washi paper; on the next red layer behind the white & gold cardstock, I edged & embossed with 'black diamond' EP. The main heart is an iris fold, and the die cut heart around is from 'Cheery Lynn Designs'. For the inside I used a Fiskars heart punch; and the oval letters are stamps from Michael Strong Rubber Stamps which I also embossed using the black diamond EP.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine weekend!
Jan

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards. The Michael Strong stamps are fabulous. Love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete