Monday, October 4, 2010

Busy - What an Understatement!


World Card Making Day was loads of fun, but a VERY busy day. Attended a couple of make & takes in the morning at Stampin' Cat Studios, and led a card make and take, as well as a demo in the afternoon.
Have yet to figure out how someone can view this blog??? I know Holly Craft said she can, but I gave the address www.jancastle.blogspot.com to a friend, and she cannot access it...hopefully I will figure it out.
For your enjoyment, here's one of my Jan's Joy pictures.
Have a great week! Jan

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jan - I got here by using the address you gave. Also, I clicked on it in your blog and it brought me right back to you, so I think it's working. Is this one of your "slow" friends? LOL
    :o) Marian (Holly's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Jan, I never tire of viewing these awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realized I could see what comments were left - LOL!!! Thanks Jerri!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marian for giving it a try...and being successful - Yipee!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete